Join me for a intimate workshop on the basics of Modern Calligraphy, at my home studio in East Vancouver!
From how to use the tools, basic strokes and letter forms, to cursive lettering and beginner’s calligraphy, this workshop will teach you beautiful writing techniques and provide a unique hands-on learning experience.
This intimate 2.5 hour workshop includes 1 hour of instruction, and 1.5 hour of hands-on, one-on-one demonstrations. You will receive a welcome glass of bubbly, refreshments, and all the necessary supplies to get you started on your handlettering journey!
Workshop price includes:
- 1 Instruction Manual & Clipboard
- 1 Customized Rhodia Notepad
- 1 Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen, Hard Tip*
- 1 Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen, Soft Tip*
- 2.5 hours of Hands-On instruction, where you can ask me anything about lettering!
- Sparkling Wine & Refreshments
*May switch for pointed pens and ink, upon request.